Cruisers Hub Cafe – • Deal with customer feedback & problem solve where required
This Role will be an immediate start for the right person, however we are looking for the right person for the role, not the first person for the role.
We are seeking applicants who are:
• Committed and enjoy a fast pace environment
• Possess a genuine passion & love of hospitality and provide amazing service
• Are passionate and experienced with coffee
• Can multitask, think on their feet and have vision on the floor
• Must enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment
• Possess great people and time management skills
• Be known for your excellent attention to detail and the ability to lead from the front
• Strong management skills that will guide, motivate and inspire staff
• Work with a strong sense of urgency and a can-do attitude
• Know how to create a fun work environment for our people and the right atmosphere for our patrons
• Have an energetic personality, be self-motivated and interested in furthering your hospitality career
• Ability to Assist with Staff Rostering and planning
• Current drivers licence and own transport required
Some of the roles and responsibilities are:
• Training of current and new staff
• Stock control
• Supervision of staff
• Ensuring company policies & procedures are adhered to
• Assisting in the development of new policies & procedures
• Deal with customer feedback & problem solve where required
This position will be a hands-on position with the expectation to be on the floor working whilst managing staff.
The role will be primarily Monday to Friday 9 – 5, unless there is the need to cover shifts due to staff absents / illness then there is the possibility of opens, nights and weekend shifts.
This role will be on a 3-month trial then onto a 12-month contract, will be a salary paid job, which is negotiable depending on previous experience.
Please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone Matthew on 0429 934 290