See [https://www.facebook.com/SchwarzkopfProfessionalAustralia] for full terms. Open to Australian residents who are hairdressers or salon professionals over the age of 18. All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique. Competition opens 11/03/21 at 9.00 AM and closes 25/03/21 at 23:59 PM. Winner/s judged on 26/03/21 at 11:00 AM. The total prize pool valued at up to $6760 (incl. GST). The Promoter is Henkel Australia Pty Ltd trading as Schwarzkopf Professional (ABN 82 001 302 996) of Level 4, 20 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest, NSW 2086.
Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME competition
Terms and Conditions (Skill-Based Competition)
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all residents of Australia who are hairdressers or salon professionals over the age of 18, as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants').
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, Permitz Group Pty Ltd (http://www.permitzgroup.com.au), contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is Henkel Australia Pty Ltd trading as Schwarzkopf Professional (ABN 82 001 302 996) of Level 4 20 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 ('Promoter').
How to enter
6. Eligible Entrants may enter this competition during the Promotional Period (defined below) by posting a photo of your best BLONDME Premium Lightener look on Instagram and in 10 words or less telling us why BLONDME Premium Lightener is your BBF (Blonde Best Friend). Enrants must tag their chosen salon and @schwarzkopfproanz in their Instagram entry. Entrants must also follow @schwarzkopfproanz Instagram account as of the close date of the competition.
7. Entries must include all requested contact details and a 10-words-or-less answer to be eligible to win. Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
8. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Facebook / Instagram membership and the use of Facebook / Instagram generally are subject to the Facebook / Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at http://www.facebook.com/ http://www.Instagram.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook / Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook / Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook / Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant's participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook / Instagram.
When to enter
9. The competition commences on 11/03/21 at 9.00AM and closes 25/03/21 at 23:59 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
10. The winners will be the best valid entries as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter's Premises on 26/03/21 at 11:00 AM. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
11. The total number of competition winners in this competition is three. The winners will be notified by email and their names will be published online at @schwarzkopfproanz Instagram account on Mar 29, 2021.
12. Prizes will be sent within 8 weeks of the judging date.
Number of Entries permitted
13. All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique and submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Prize on offer
14. Total prize value is up to $6,760 (Including GST), as at 11/03/21. The prizes on offer are:
FIRST PRIZE: Masterclass with Dee Attwood-Parker and the Wieselmann salon on BLONDME colour, and styling and cut. Valued at $ 5,900 for 10 attendees. The prize does not include travel to or from the prize event or accommodation. The prize event will take place on dates specified by the Promoter.
SECOND PRIZE: Attendance at any training session from the ASK Education 2021 training calendar, subject to availability. Valued at $360. The prize does not include travel to or from the training session location or accommodation. The training prize will take place on dates specified by the Promoter.
THIRD PRIZE: $500 worth of BLONDME product for your salon.
Note: Winners have to be a hairdresser or salon professional.
15. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prize must be taken by 28/06/2021. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
18. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail, email SMS or phone call; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer software or phone; or any combination thereof, related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
19. All entrants must submit ONLY their own original answers, designs and works. Any such answers, designs or works cannot be previously published in any forum worldwide. All entries become the property of the Promoter and cannot be returned. Entries that are found to have been derived from the designs of a third party will be considered invalid and, if awarded a prize, that prize must be returned to the Promoter. The winner may be required to sign a statutory declaration regarding the originality of the entry. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
20. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
21. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
24. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
26. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
27. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
29. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.