We are looking for a detailer to join our busy team.
This position can be full time, part-time or casual, with hours to suit someone looking to work school hours and/or requiring flexibility.
The successful applicant will require a "good eye" and have attention for detail, a professional and friendly manner, be punctual and reliable and possess a can-do attitude.
This is a busy role however you will be part of a friendly, fun supportive group of co-workers.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Detailing sold boats, bikes and caravans ready for collection
- Application of paint protection products
- Maintaining cleanliness of display stock
The successful applicant will:
- Be fast paced
- Have attention to detail
- Have a current drivers license
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Have a current Police Clearance
Above award rates will be negotiated with the successful applicant depending on experience.
If you believe that you possess the skills and have the experience that we are looking for please email email@example.com or contact Helen on 91722279.