Job tasks and responsibilities:
· Assist your Store Manager in the day to day running of the store, including back of house paperwork.
· Inspire your team members by encouraging them to do their best.
· Lead a team of both junior and senior staff and oversee their training and development.
· Drive sales and the customer experience to meet weekly budgets.
· Maintain the store's appearance and VM standards.
· Work around a flexible roster including weekends and holiday periods.
Skills and experience
· Mature minded, motivated and committed to being a leader.
· Has 2 years customer service experience.
· Has 1 year supervisory/management experience.
· Able to motivate and train a team to achieve desired sales targets.
· Has a passion for fitness, enjoys physical roles and is able to lift up to 16 kg.
· Enjoys a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
· Has proven stability and long-term employment.
Job benefits and perks
· Bonus incentives for high achievers.
· Generous product discounts.
· Opportunities for progression.
· Experience within a dynamic, family-owned company.
So if you can see yourself or someone you know in this exciting role, all we need is a resume, the position, and location that you are applying for emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand in your resume in-store!