The team at Sambag were also delightful - helpful, respectful, accomodating and friendly! Thanks ladies! Most of my clients are sceptical of retail sales staff and it's understandable - everyone has had a bad experience with a pushy fashion assistant who just wants to make a sale. But the majority of the staff in stores are genuinely invested in wanting their customers to feel good and trust them.
The benefits of asking for help from the store's team are numerous...
- they know the stock far better than you do
- they know how something looks on a real body versus what it looks like on a hanger
- they know the sizing of their brand and can be on hand to swap sizes quickly so you don't have to come out of the change room
- they know what items go well together and different ways to style items
So next time you're shopping, and someone asks you if you're looking for anything or need any help - take them up on their offer of assistance. Ask for what you need and see what they provide you with. You are under no obligation to buy anything no matter how long you spend in there or how many things you try on.
And after you've had their help - make sure you listen to YOU. What do you feel in it, and trust your response. Your body knows best.
Happy (helpful) shopping!
- Phone number(s)0432691744
- Information pageLink of the page