We are currently seeking an experienced cook/chef to join the team at Earthy Eats on a casual basis. This role will largely involve cooking our breakfast and lunch menus and preparing items for our cabinets.
The position available is currently part time (3-4 days a week), with early morning starts. For the right applicant, there is a likelihood this could grow into a full time role, with further responsibilities such as recipe development and managing the kitchen team and daily operations of the kitchen.
Minimum 2 years experience, and a passion for wholesome, nutritious food are a must. You must have experienced a busy, fast paced environment and be able to work well under pressure, manage several dockets at once, be trustworthy, honest and ethical and have a positive attitude at all times.
Completion of your apprenticeship or relevant experience in cooking is also required for this role. Must be available to work early mornings and weekends.
Other highly desirable skills/knowledge include -
• A bias towards wellness, the natural environment and healthy, wholesome food
• Excellent communication skills
• Barista experience
• Good knowledge of safe food handling and OHS
• Knowledge of stock ordering and wastage management
• A strong menu base (know the basics inside and out, while also being able to come up with suggestions for interesting specials)
• Award salary
• Discounted purchases (food, beverage and grocery) available to staff
• Work in a passionate team who really value their roles
• Work in a business that values sustainability
• Immediate start available
If this is you, please forward your resume to Laura at email@example.com
Applications close Thursday 1st October, 2020.
- Phone number(s)0363809426
- Location(s) 19 Kingsway, Launceston, Tasmania 7250
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map